You know what is fun? Looking at my blog’s top search referral keywords for the week. The scary part is that some of them were searched on more than once! Furthermore, most of them I can make sense of (e.g. snitzel potato is probably because I wrote a post on Old Europe, a German restaurant in DC) – but others, well, see for yourself. Here are some highlights (my comments in parentheses):
- beer christmas
- snitzel potato
- terra nova sexy
- her in her christmas jumper too big (wtf?)
- sexy men medieval pants
- i like snacks (me too!)
- beer costumes for men in restaurants (sounds amazing!)
- hanson sleeping (creepy?)
- obese couple christmas sweaters
- weeping ladies san francisco (I’m so confused)
- girl eating santa (that’s disturbing)
- shy pooper (yes!!!)
That gave me quite the Friday laugh. Hope everyone has a happy new year!!!
Is there anything more annoying in the morning than discovering some super gnarly HANGER HORNS?!
Let me say first that I actually really like Ron Paul. But this video – and a couple others from Bad Lip Reading – had me laughing my hiney off.
Does your face hurt? Mine did.
I KNOW I HAVEN’T POSTED IN AWHILE.
AND I SWEAR THIS WON’T TURN INTO A HANSON BLOG.
Admit it, people. HANSON IS AWESOME. They wore TOMS before it was a fad. They should run for President. All three. At the same time.
OK, like I really need more reasons to love this band.
In the past 20 hours or so, I’ve been sent MULTIPLE versions of an article announcing that Hanson will be brewing their own beer. Based on the number of people who have shared a link with me, it’s clear I am not quiet about my favorite band. Let me see if I can list the order:
- Co-worker Drew was the winner, sending me this link around 12:30 yesterday.
- Next was my friend Kerry.
- Boyfriend Matt was after her.
- Then my friend Cail tweeted me.
- Another coworker, Greg, IMed me this article this morning.
- Followed by Katie and Dani respectively.
There is only one duplicate article in that list. I guess people really care that Hanson is planning to make some beer.
But let’s just acknowledge the elephant in the room … did they REALLY need to name it MMMHop?! Who, besides their rabid fan following, is going to drink a beer based off of a pop song released by 1997′s version of the Jonas Brothers? I’m pretty sure ZERO dudes, which in my mind is the demo you are trying to reach when you’re selling beer. DUDES. Fratty dudes. Football-watching dudes. Forehead can-crushing dudes.
Anywhoo, stay tuned – whenever this beer is launched, I’m getting drunk and taking a video.